A paradise to discover from the sea
Costa Rica covers 0.03% from our planet surface, and it counts approximately 6% of the world’s biodiversity. Come and discover this paradise from the sea on board Kuna Sailing Yacht, on the North Pacific Coast in the Guanacaste Province.
Costa Rica means “Rich Coast”. Experience the perfect combination of spectacular shoreline, white sandy beaches, warm and pristine water, coral reef with an incredibly rich fauna: dolphins, whales, manta rays, tropical fish, sea turtles, sea birds, pelicans, monkeys…. You won’t forget Pacific Sunset legendary marvels, for sure!
- Fair conditions to navigate all yearlong
- Average temperatures: 27°C from October to April, May to September 31°C
- Low season: May till November (“wet “season)
- High season: December till April (“dry” season)
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Colones. US dollars are accepted at the daily rate
- No required vaccines
- Time Difference: GMT-6 hours